The appearance David Novoselsky is not an ethical lawyer the appearance he is a liar and cheat is prevalent?
September 10, 2013 § Leave a comment
NEXT LETS SEE THE COTTAGE INDUSTRIES IN FAMILY COURTS AT THE DAILEY CENTER THE 30TH FLOOR ….
THE INDUSTRIES IN ILLINOIS IS BLOOMING IN ALL COURTS THEY HAVE QUITE THE INDUSTRIES OF STEALING FAMILIES BLIND .
Who’s who: Justice for Cristina
In 2000, Claudia Zvunca married Tiberiu “Tibi” Klein. The following year, they moved to the United States with Zvunca’s seven-year-old daughter, Cristina.
- Claudia Zvunca, Cristina’s mother
- Tiberiu “Tibi” Klein, Cristina’s stepfather
- Vasile and Maria Zvunca, Cristina’s grandparents
After Zvunca was struck and killed by a Greyhound bus in 2002, Klein filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Jeanine Stevens, lead lawyer on the Cook County case
- Thomas Clancy, Steven’s law partner
- Susan Zwick, primary judge on the case.
Klein soured on Clancy and Stevens. He unsuccessfully tried to intervene in the wrongful death case, and hired lawyer David Novoselsky in 2008. The following year, Novoselsky joined Greyhound’s motion to remove Zwick as the judge.
- David Novoselsky, Klein’s lawyer and once the personal lawyer of William Maddux, the presiding judge of the Law Division
- William Maddux, presiding judge of the Law Division.
- Daniel Locallo, assigned to the case by Maddux, granted the request to remove Judge Zwick. Locallo also removed Stevens and others from the case and replaced them with Novoselsky and fellow lawyer Louis Cairo.
- Timothy Evans, Cook County’s chief judge. Stevens asked Evans to hold an emergency hearing, to stop Locallo’s order and to have the matter heard by a judge outside the county. No public record exists that Evans ever responded to the plea.