March 8, 2014 § Leave a comment
Nebraska high court again rules father’s consent necessary for adoption
For a second time, the Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that a father who was intentionally misled about the birth of his child can stop the baby’s adoption.
In a ruling Friday, the state’s high court said the consent of the father, listed in court documents as Jeremiah J., is required by state law for the child to be put up for adoption. Further, the high court said the child’s mother, identified as Dakota D., failed to prove Jeremiah met any of the exceptions for consent because she did not show he had abandoned her or the child or that he would be an unfit parent.
Jeremiah learned in June 2011 that Dakota, his ex-girlfriend, was pregnant. Five months later, he was contacted by an adoption agency caseworker who told him he had been identified as the baby’s father and that Dakota planned to put the baby, due Feb. 18, 2012, up for adoption, according to court documents. Jeremiah told the caseworker he did not want that, then tried many times to reach Dakota, but she did not return his calls, records say.
The child was born Feb. 9, but Jeremiah was not told of the birth. He contacted Dakota on Feb. 13, but she did not tell him the baby had been born. Jeremiah also repeatedly called the hospital and caseworker to try to learn of the birth, but they refused to tell him, citing privacy policies. The adoption was put on hold after Jeremiah filed his appeal.
Dakota later testified in court that she did not tell Jeremiah of the child’s birth because she did not want him to know about it during the five days he had to object to the adoption.
A Hall County court ruled in the mother’s favor, saying Jeremiah could have hired an attorney sooner, but the Nebraska Supreme Court reversed that ruling last year, noting the mother’s deception. The lower court then ruled in Jeremiah’s favor, and Dakota appealed, arguing he is not a fit parent because he has an unstable work history, has used drugs and has a criminal record, among other things.
She also argued that Jeremiah neglected the child after she was born, and did not provide financial support for her or the child.
But the state’s high court rejected those arguments Friday, saying Jeremiah’s criminal record consisted of misdemeanor convictions as a teen. The court also noted that Jeremiah has denied any drug use, and that he has a stable job paying more than $12 an hour.
“And in any event, low income or an unstable job history does not alone establish parental unfitness,” Nebraska Supreme Court Justice Michael McCormack wrote for the court.
The high court also rejected arguments that Jeremiah did not provide financial support.
“Dakota clearly does not want to have Jeremiah in the life of the child, and she chose to not provide Jeremiah with a fair opportunity to offer financial support,” McCormack wrote.
Jeremiah’s attorney, Mark Porto of Grand Island, said the next step will be to file a paternity action in an effort to establish custody and visitation issues.
“He’s thrilled that he’ll be able to be a part of his daughter’s life,” Porto said.
An attorney for Dakota did not immediately return a message left Friday.
Weller children file lawsuit against state DSHS look for scrib link great pleading to educate for future ….
March 8, 2014 § Leave a comment
Weller children file lawsuit against state DSHS
Attorney says agency was told of peril many times before acting
Buy this photoSandra and Jeffrey Weller enter Judge Barbara Johnson’s courtroom for sentencing in Clark County Superior Court March 20, 2013. The Wellers were convicted of imprisoning, starving and beating their adopted twins. Sandra received a sentence of 20 years, and Jeffrey received 21 years. (Steven Lane/The Columbian)
Five children who were abused by their parents in Vancouver have filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the state, alleging that the Department of Social and Health Services failed to adequately respond to dozens of complaints about their welfare over an eight-year period.
Jeffrey and Sandra Weller of Vancouver each were sentenced March 20, 2013, to two decades in prison for imprisoning, starving and beating their adopted twins. A Clark County jury found Sandra Weller guilty of nine separate counts related to the twins’ abuse; Jeffrey Weller was found guilty of 13, related to both the twins’ abuse and assaults against the couple’s biological children.
The children’s Seattle attorney, David Moody, filed the lawsuit on behalf of the children Friday in Clark Superior Court.
One of the children’s teachers alone warned the DSHS a dozen times about possible abuse of the children and urged that they be removed from the Weller home, Moody said.
“He has documents he kept,” Moody said Friday. “He has voice-mail messages. There are a number of educators from the local school district who voiced serious warnings to DSHS over a period of years.”
“Those concerns were ignored every time,” he said.
The lawsuit follows a $54 million tort claim the children filed Dec. 18 with the DSHS. Tort claims give public agencies a 60-day notice of a lawsuit and allows them an opportunity to settle a case before litigation.
In this case, the children received no response, Moody said.
John Wiley, a DSHS spokesman, said the agency often does respond to and resolve tort claims prior to litigation.
“However, this case is complex, involving numerous plaintiffs alleging negligence based on activities that occurred over a number of years. As such, it requires more than the statutory 60 days to analyze and investigate the merits of the plaintiffs’ claim,” Wiley said. “It would not be in the taxpayers’ best interest to quickly make a settlement offer on a $54 million claim without a reasonable and diligent investigation into that claim by the state.”
Wiley said the agency has no other comment on the lawsuit at this time.
“We’ll let the court decide the merits of the case,” he said. “We don’t comment on the merits of the case.”
The lawsuit also alleges that the DSHS failed to obtain Sandra Weller’s Child Protective Services history in California, where she adopted the twins with her ex-husband. There were seven referrals about Sandra Weller’s possibly abusing and neglecting the twins and some other foster children who were in her care between 1998 and 2002, the lawsuit states. At one point, the state of California revoked her foster care license and took the twins into protective custody, according to the lawsuit.
Some of the complaints that Washington caseworkers allegedly ignored included allegations of threats against one of the twins’ lives and withholding food as punishment, according to the lawsuit.
For example, in April 2004, the DSHS received a complaint that Sandra Weller had told the 8-year-old female twin that, “If I had a knife right now, you would be gone,” according to the lawsuit. A month later, the agency received another complaint that the twins were “so stressed they are literally pulling their hair out,” the lawsuit states.
In September 2004, there was a complaint that the Wellers locked food cabinets in the house and locked the children in their room, which had an alarm on the door, the lawsuit says.
DSHS social workers visited the Weller home in October 2004. On Nov. 1, 2004, the social worker concluded that the allegations of negligent treatment or maltreatment were “unfounded,” according to the lawsuit.
The DSHS finally removed the children from the Weller home Oct. 7, 2011, after one of the twins left a note about their abuse at her therapist’s office.
“Please, help,” the twin wrote. “Behind the laundry room door is a big wooden stick covered in blood. They use it on me and (my brother) … If you leave without us, we’ll all ran (sic) away.”
The twins were substantially underweight and malnourished when they were taken into state custody, according to testimony at the Wellers’ trial.
They also testified at trial that Jeffrey Weller, often at the instruction of Sandra, regularly beat them with a 42-inch-long piece of scrap lumber. Police investigators found it stained with blood.
Moody, the children’s attorney, specializes in civil litigation against the DSHS related to the abuse of children or vulnerable adults. He said he won the largest jury verdict award against the DSHS — $17.8 million — in February 2000 in a vulnerable adult abuse case in Pierce County in which he demonstrated that the DSHS was negligent by inadequately investigating abuse allegations.
March 8, 2014 § Leave a comment
Copyright, Child Custody and Cocaine in the County Courts
June 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
Copyright, Child Custody and Cocaine in the County Courts
Once upon a time there was The Steele Law Firm LLC, IL SOS records show it was formed by a 2006 University of Minnesota Law school graduate, John Lawrence Steele Jr. Esq. Billed as a family law firm in 2008 -2011, the Chicago, IL practice, the Steele Law Firm LLC was fighting custody battles and purported pornography pirates. Yes, budding family law attorney, John Steele was devoted to saving children and the tranny porn industry! He started filing suits against 1000′s of John Does, dubbed himself the “pirate slayer” and set out to make cool millions! Despite John Steele having a fine ring to it for a porn name, perhaps the Steele Law Firm wasn’t catchy enough for copyright trolling; seems Steele decided to try on some other names: Media Copyright Group, Steele Hansmeier, Prenda, Anti-Piracy Law Group and the Chicago Family Law Group LLC. Maybe it still wasn’t quite the right fit because in a rather complex web of “stories”, Steele claims to have retired, sold his family law firm to Peter R. Olson of the Peter Olson Law Firm and blogger extraordinaire Solo in Chicago.
Craigslist, where the finest lawyers come to but and sell law firms!
Now, according to a Solo in Chicago blog post by Glenview, IL native and Domestic Relations attorney, Peter R. Olson Esq. – in October 2008 he was checking out Craigslist, looking for God knows what; and he found a law firm for sale. By golly, it just happened to belong to his buddy, John the Pirate Slayer Steele! Despite the fact that Peter Olson had his own law firm and his Des Plaines condo was being foreclosed on and he was being sued by multiple creditors the purchase of a family law firm associated with pornography must have struck him as a solid investment.
No offense to Craigslist! Craigslist is great! Everyone knows that you can get some wonderful and affordable items on Craigslist: intimate encounters, a dorm fridge, slightly used slipcovers, re-homed lawn gnome, law firms – you know, really important stuff! A quick look at the Cook County docket shows that Mr. Steele seems to have dropped all but one or two of his special family clients in the summer / fall of 2011. But who needs clients when you’ve got a *found it on Craigslist* law firm to control! There is still no clarity about who actually owns the Steele Law Firm turned Chicago Family Law Group. Court documents show over a year of changing names, attorney, and firms numbers and stories with no end or truth in sight. Surely, NO ONE has ANY suspicion that they are laundering copyright money through that family law firm. No, doubt the Criminal Investigations Unit of the IRS won’t have any questions about Steele or Olson’s explanation about THAT firm. <cough*cough> Especially after that deposition about not paying any taxes! Nevis? St. Kitts? Offshore accounts? Trusts? Really? Come on guys who owns the CFLG?
So what happens when lawyers go rogue?
Despite Steele’s claims of retirement and the Prenda was solely owned by attorney, Paul A Duffy, Steele seemed to be popping up all over the country at all sorts of court dates. As Steele showed up in court room after court room, some other things seemed to follow. Yes, it was an outcry from many of extortion, lies, belligerent pleadings, threats in the hallway, improper service, questionable rulings in questionable places, and altered states. Claims of identity theft, forgeries, and out and out lies. It seems everyone affiliated with Steele stands accused of being involved with fraud. In time it seems most of the country caught on to the tricks and were no longer going to be fooled by troll games. On May 6th 2013, the Honorable Otis D Wright II issued an order for sanctions against Steele and some his minions in the form of 81k, a referral to the IRS criminal investigations unit and United States Attorney Office and the state and federal bar associations. Further, Judge Wright used words like “moral turpitude” as he described Steele, his minions and their business model. Still Cook County and St. Claire County seemed to be very willing to indulge the same behaviors that other federal court judges felt to be possibly criminal in nature. Oh the men of Prenda fought hard to sue the internet or anyone that dared to speak out about their experiences with Prenda or Steele and they fought to do it in St. Claire County. Gosh, hate much?
Rut-Ro-Raggy! The Feds want to talk to ya!
But it seems that there is a little problem, the Feds are in St. Clair County. Moreover, it seems that a buddy of Steele, James Fogarty was dealing some coke to some judges, Cook and Christ. Christ died of an overdose of cocaine allegedly provided to him by Fogarty. It looks that the drugs and mess don’t begin or end there or with those three people or that court system.
Bloomberg News and fightcopyrighttrolls.com both touched on the Steele – Forgarty connection or at least what they knew about at the time. But is there more to that story? Read the news of the impact that cocaine had in the St. Clair court cases, is it any different in Will County or Cook County?
There were a lot of questionable rulings and the cocaine / dealer connection now explains much of how those rulings came to be in St. Clair Co. but what about the other counties?
Great! We’ve got judges on drugs making rulings for their dealer and Steele is sending dealers to do his dirty work.
How can the average litigant stand a chance of receiving any sort of justice when they are up against attorneys that are allowed to practice despite the overwhelming evidence of their abuse and misuse of the legal process. Seriously, what sort of world do we live in where it’s okay for a lawyer to send a drug dealer to someones home to “serve them” legal papers. Papers which are now really under-fire because a tsunami of evidence has surfaced to show that the “pirate slayer” is really the honeypot pusher. Could it get anymore disgusting?
How can anyone get a shot at justice when the judge is indebted to their dealer; to keep them supplied with cocaine and heroine and to keep their drug problem a secret? It’s an environment where blackmail and extortion flourish and the innocent suffer the worst consequences. St. Clair news has already reported on how rulings were made in favor of the dealer. If you look at Cook County and Will County, is any different? When judges and lawyers get caught up in child porn, trafficking, drugs and dirty money – it’s clear that rulings are made based on vices, not the law.
What about the children in family court? Is this why so many rulings appear to defy both man and God’s law? If it’s not because of a vice, why are so many people crying out with nearly identical stories about their children being sent to live with their abuser? How does the court justify cutting off all contact with the protective parent? Now that the court has embarrassed “Parental Alienation”, how come they always seem to accuse the non-alienating parent of alienation? What is seen frequently is that the alienating parent pretends to be the “friendly parent” and accuses the other parent of PAS. The court then places the child with the REAL PA parent on the grounds that that parent will foster a relationship with the child and the other parent and then the REAL PA parent joins the court in cutting off all contact with the other parent akin to a termination of parental rights. Why isn’t THAT parental alienation? Why are children so frequently turned over to abusers despite the overwhelming evidence? There are cases where the parent is clearly involved in drugs, child pornography, sexual abuse, and other harmful behaviors and the judges punish the parent that offers the court proof. It almost seems like the more evidence the protective parent has, the worse the ruling. The parents with no evidence of abuse and false allegations win. The parents with pictures of the other parent watching child porn on the computer and witnesses of physical abuse lose. Good parents are disposable. Unlike coke and porn, good people and good parents just don’t seem to have much value anymore.
Looking at the fall out in St. Clair, the news lists some rulings that were not made because of the law or the merits of the case, the rulings were made based on vices and personal issues. This has to be eradicated. The very purpose of the legal system is to enforce the law for the betterment of society. When lawyers are allowed to use forged documents, extortion and break the law – justice is denied. Evil prevails. When judges are beholden to their dealers, the law becomes useless. The best pleading or the most skilled lawyer won’t help the case, because it’s decided on a drug deal, not the law. We might as just cancel court and send the judges home, because noting good comes of this situation.
It’s great that the FBI is investigating St. Clair, but they need to come take a look at why Judge Pornlito was allowed to sit on the bench in Will County watching porn on the county computer on the tax payer dollars while making decisions about the futures of children and families. They need to look at why the Cook County Judge(s) in the Lucy Vega case doesn’t want to see the evidence of the father allegedly watching child porn. They need to look at why so many complaints about Due Process and abusive and erratic behavior are posted on the Robing Room about Judge Raul Vega in room 3001 at the Daley Center. They need to look at why Child Representative Jerry S. Goldberg used someone with a history of domestic violence to provide “professional supervision” between alleged abusers and their children. How about the DOJ coming in to take a look at the blatant ADA violations?
It wouldn’t take a big fancy sting. It just takes sitting in a few court rooms for a few days and taking a look at the records. (The complete record)
A check on the ARDC web site shows that John Steele, Peter Olson, and Paul Duffy are still free to practice law today. The judges of Will and Cook County go unchecked.
WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?
We need more Judge Wright’s – to judge right. We need eyes on the court and people to speak out about it and not shut up until the problems are fixed. We need the FBI to look at the similarities in judgments in Will, Cook and St. Clair Co. – maybe that won’t be the only similarity they find. The common threads might be right in front of their eyes. Really, right in front of your eyes.
Thank you for visiting today’s blog posting Willcountyprose @ https://willcountyprose.wordpress.com/
Be sure to come back and read the extra special mid week blog post.
Special thanks to the good guys – doing good work. I like your suit. You do this country proud.
Thanks to the judges and attorneys that are doing a stellar job. Your services are deeply appreciated.
Justice will out!
Read more about Judge Otis D. Wright II and his outstanding command of the law and justice:
Read more about Lucy Vega’s battle to save her son:
Read more about Prenda and his purported porn piracy shakedown:
Read more about the man child rep, Jerry Goldberg used to provide professional supervision between parents and children:
Read more about the rulings St. Clair Co, IL judges made in favor of their drug dealer:
Read more about the suspected collusion between Prenda attorneys and opposing counsel in Cook co and St. Clair co.:
*Be sure to read the “Agreed Orders” linked in the FCT web site. Look familiar?
Read more about what happened to The Steele Law Firm LLC and Chicago Family Law Group LLC:
Read more about how “SJD” (Sophisticated Jane Doe) and Die Troll Die successfully kicked off a movement to fight back against abuse of the legal process:
View the interactive timeline, map and cartoons of the evolution of IMHO fraud:
The timeline has some links to some documents that you might not have expected. Over 360 & growing!
Tagged: Anti-Piracy Law Group, Arcadia Security, CFAA, child custody, child rep, child support, Copyright, Copyright Troll, corruption in family court,dhs, family court, family court corruption, FBI, gal, John Steele, JUDGE POLITO, judges, Judicial Hellhole, Kevin Hoerner, Michael O’Malley, non-custodial parent, obtaining evidence, order of protection, parental Alienating Behavior, Paul Duffy, Paul Hansmeier, PORN JUDGE, PORNLITO, Prenda Law,St.Clair county, Steve Jones, Steve Lightspeed, Title IV-D, vawa, visitation intruption
Leave a Reply
December 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
December 6, 2013 § Leave a comment
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
COUNTY DEPARTMENT, DOMESTIC RELATIONS DIVISION
IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF )
JXXXXXX A. XXXXXX, )
) No. 07DXXXX
BDZR V. XXXXXX, )
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
TO: Marcy Newman
205 W. Randolf St.,
Chicago, IL 60606
Petitioner, JXXXXXX A. XXXXXX’s Motion for Substitution of Judge
JXXXXXX A. XXXXXX, ProSe
XXXX N XXXXXX
Chicago, IL 60XXX
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY (PERSONALLY OR BY MAIL)
I, JXXXXX A. XXXXXX, do hereby certify under penalties of perjury as provided by the law pursuant to 735ILCS5/1109, that the above notice and any attached pleadings were [X]hand delivered and/or ____ placed in the U.S. Mail properly addressed to the parties at the address(es) set forth above on or before 5pm on January 17, 2011.
JXXXXXX A XXXXXX
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
THIRD MUNICIPAL DISTRICT
JXXXXXX A. XXXXXX )
v. ) No. 07D0XXXX
BDZR V. XXXXXX )
MOTION FOR SUBSTITUTION OF JUDGE LEIDA SANTIAGO
Comes JXXXXXX A. XXXXXX, Petitioner, prose (Here after “JXXX”), pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/21001(a)(3) et seq. and moves this Honorable Court for a Substitution of Judge Leida Santiago for cause. Relevant parts of the rules of civil procedure are as follows;
(735 ILCS 5/2 1001)
Sec. 2 1001. Substitution of judge.
(a) A substitution of judge in any civil action may be had in the following situations:
(3) Substitution for cause. When cause exists.
(i) Each party shall be entitled to a substitution or substitutions of judge for cause.
(ii) Every application for substitution of judge for cause shall be made by petition, setting forth the specific cause for substitution and praying a substitution of judge. The petition shall be verified by the affidavit of the applicant.
(iii) Upon the filing of a petition for substitution of judge for cause, a hearing to determine whether the cause exists shall be conducted as soon as possible by a judge other than the judge named in the petition….
1. The Illinois Appellate Court has held that once a motion for substitution of judge for cause is properly brought, trial judge loses all power and authority over case except to make necessary orders to effectuate change. People v. Bell, 276, Ill.App.3d 939, 658 N.E.2d 1372, 1378 (1995).
2. Judge Santiago’s actions throughout these proceedings have been contrary to the Illinois Code of Civil Procedures and the IMDMA Act, which has deprived JXXX of his right to due process of law. Judge Santiago on numerous occasions has allowed Respondent’s counsel to make baseless allegations against JXXX for 10-20 minutes at a time, while at the same time denying JXXX the opportunity to respond or prove the allegations false. The judge then made substantive rulings and orders based on those one sided hearings. In the many appearances in this case, Judge Santiago has shown bias and prejudice against JXXX and a disregard for JXXX’s rights.
3. Against JXXX’s wishes, on several occasions, Judge Santiago has held secret meetings in chambers with attorneys only, specifically denying JXXX the right to attend and/or his court reporter. In these secret hearings, substantive decisions are made without JXXX having the opportunity to attend or to hear what has been discussed. JXXX has the right to attend all meetings concerning his own case before this court.
4. In open court, Judge Santiago displays an unprofessional camaraderie with opposing counsel, Marcy Newman, and at the same time displays a blatant animosity towards JXXX, and his previous attorneys. Judge Santiago (a female) engages in discriminatory banter with Newman (a female) aimed at JXXX (a male) often during these proceedings, in what clearly appears to be a man hating club.
5. Judge Santiago has allowed Respondent to file numerous “Emergency” Petitions that were not emergencies at all. These false “Emergency” petitions were ruled upon without an opportunity for JXXX to respond or present facts and evidence in opposition. The judge has allowed Respondent to use these false emergencies as a litigation strategy that has run up attorney fees and deprived JXXX of valuable marital assets. With each false emergency motion filed, the judge never inquires, or cares, as to whether or not any attempt has been made to contact JXXX and settle the alleged emergency. Judge Santiago’s allowance of these multiple false Emergency Petitions has in fact denied JXXX of his due process rights under the law and assisted the Respondent in fraudulent legal practices.
6. Throughout these proceedings, Judge Santiago has abused her discretion to the detriment of JXXX. Some of the many abuses are as follows;
7. Under threat of contempt, Judge Santiago forced JXXX to sign a quitclaim deed of the marital residence over to Respondent, during one of the false “emergency” hearings. The single family home represented the largest single asset of the marriage and was arbitrarily handed over to the Respondent without the benefit of trial, or witnesses, or evidence presented. JXXX never received any agreement as to the price of the home or the terms of split. This constitutes a fraud upon JXXX and Judge Santiago is a coconspirator. Judge Santiago entertained Respondent’s counsel’s numerous false claims, false allegations, and outright lies that resulted in JXXX’s signature on a quitclaim deed and loan agreement that has now made JXXX liable for a 30 year loan of $171,000, all in a divorce proceeding to which JXXX is supposed to end up independent and separated from the Respondent. Judge Santiago blindly accepted Respondent’s counsel’s unsubstantiated lies, while dismissing JXXX’s repeated pleas for facts and proof before he signed loan papers.
8. Under threat of contempt, Judge Santiago forced JXXX to sign the Quit Claim Deed under the premise that he would be getting his half of the money for the home from the proceeds of the Respondent’s alleged loan. After signing under duress, JXXX received nothing. Judge Santiago then allowed Respondent to hold the proceeds in an escrow account with no accounting to JXXX or his previous attorneys, and allowing JXXX’s funds to be considered subject to Respondent’s income tax liabilities, Mary Doheny’s legal fees, Kerry Smith’s fees, etc. It appears that Judge Santiago conspired with Respondent’s Counsel to force JXXX to sign new loan papers on a property that they were taking away from him to finance the legal costs of the divorce. Or in simpler terms, to line the pockets of the attorneys, who are in the same club with Judge Santiago.
9. In an earlier hearing, Judge Santiago found JXXX guilty of Contempt of Court for alleged Discovery violations that were in fact no violation at all. Respondent filed a Motion to Compel Discovery that did not contain any “statement” that “reasonable attempt” was made to “resolve differences”, as per Supreme Court Rule 201. Respondent made no attempt to contact JXXX concerning discovery, nor was any list of specific items of discovery presented to the court. Regardless of the mandates of Rule 201, Judge Santiago held JXXX in contempt of court, without ever giving him a chance to provide whatever the Respondent allegedly needed. It is an abuse of discretion to disregard the requirements of a Supreme Court Rule and the contempt order against JXXX is void. However, this void order remains hanging over JXXX’s head until JXXX can seek a remedy in the Illinois Appellate Court.
10. Judge Santiago also found JXXX guilty of willful contempt regarding non payment of support in the amount of $850 per month. The amount of support is more than JXXX can afford and was based on the false claim that Respondent earned no more than $40,000 a year, when in fact her 13.3.1 disclosure filed April 2007, showed she earned $80,000 net income in her hair cutting business. JXXX filed a motion to modify support, but the motion was arbitrarily thrown out by Judge Santiago as a punishment for the above mentioned false Discovery violation. Judge Santiago ignores material facts, but accepts blind allegations made, not by witnesses under oath, but by Respondent’s counsel’s rhetoric. Another abuse of discretion. Additionally, JXXX has been disabled for many years and unable to work and earn enough to pay the amount of support. Judge Santiago has arbitrarily declared JXXX to NOT be disabled, despite JXXX being qualified as disabled by the Social Security Administration as of October of 2007, and despite the professional opinion of a highly qualified Cardiologist. It is an undeniable fact that JXXX suffered a catastrophic aortic dissection and anuerysm which has left him disabled, but due to bias against JXXX, Judge Santiago arbitrarily disregards these supported facts, and instead, accepts the unsupported rhetoric of Respondent’s counsel. Judge Santiago issues rulings against JXXX almost exclusively based on unsupported rhetoric.
11. On a regular basis, Judge Santiago makes faces, rolls her eyes, groans, sighs, and makes utterances negatively toward JXXX and his previous counsel. Judge Santiago has stated, “I have a migraine, you would be better served if you came to an agreement before you appear before me.”
Judge Santiago’s attitude and mannerisms reflect an extreme arrogance and display a dismissive attitude towards JXXX and a complete lack of respect. But NEVER toward the female Respondent or the female Respondent’s attorney. Judge Santiago dismisses JXXX as a peasant “pro se” who “must follow the rules”, but at the same time, both the judge and Respondent are allowed to ignore all the rules of civil procedure.
12. On December 16, 2010, JXXX appeared before Judge Santiago concerning no less than 11 pending motions and responses. Judge Santiago and Respondent’s attorney again engaged in critical banter and derogatory comments directed at JXXX for bringing a court reporter into the proceedings, but made the negative comments before the court reporter was set up. In a ridiculous order, Judge Santiago set all 11 motions for a 30 minute hearing on January 11, 2011. Among the motions is JXXX’s Motion to Compel Discovery. In the 3 ½ years of this litigation, Respondent has refused to give JXXX the most basic financial records of BDZR’s sole-proprietor business, BDZRs Hair Design, needed for trial on February 22, 2011. Judge Santiago has ignored and brushed aside JXXX’s repeated pleas for help in obtaining discovery from the Respondent. As of this date, JXXX does not have the necessary financial records from Respondent to litigate at trial, yet Judge Santiago acts too busy to care. This blatant violation of JXXX’s due process can only have been accomplished with the help of a judge that is bias against JXXX. JXXX’s Motion to Compel has been pending for over 6 months and is now set to be heard one month before trial which will not allow JXXX reasonable time to use the discovery to prepare for trial. Even worse, Judge Santiago stated that if the 30 minute hearing on January 10th was insufficient time, then she will hear the remaining motions the day of trial. However, ruling on JXXX’s Motion to Compel Discovery the day of trial is meaningless, and an abuse of discretion. This is the work of a judge that is out to defeat JXXX and assist Respondent.
13. Judge Santiago has been made aware of the fact that Respondent has been carrying on an intimate relationship with another married man prior to December of 2009. Although this violates several court orders and ethical conduct, it is most detrimental to the 4 minor children involved in this case. The following are but a few of the violations allowed by Judge Santiago;
a. The minor children have had the married man, and other unrelated males, forced on them.
b. Respondent allowed the married man to sleep in the marital home with the minor children present several times in December of 2009.
c. Respondent allowed the married man to take the youngest 7 year old boy home with him and sleep in the same bed.
d. Respondent and the married man told the minor child to lie to his father, JXXX, about what had happened.
e. Respondent allowed the married man to take the 7 year old child to bars multiple times while he drank alcohol and smoked cigars.
f. Respondent encouraged the married man to threaten and harass JXXX on the phone and through texts from Respondent’s phone and the married man’s own phone.
g. Respondent allowed the married man to threaten and physically accost JXXX, the oldest son who is 17 years old, on multiple occasions.
h. Respondent allowed the married man to bite the 7 year old son and the 11 year old daughter on the legs while they were in bed at a hotel room trying to go to sleep.
i. Respondent and the married man drink excessively in front of the children.
j. Respondent allows the married man to smoke cigars regularly in front or the children.
k. Respondent has become so inebriated she cannot walk or stand up without assistance in front of the children while drinking with the married man .
Respondent has also passed out from alcohol consumption while with him.
l. Respondent allows the married man to make direct derogatory statements about JXXX to the children.
m. Respondent has allowed and facilitated the married man in threatening JXXX mentally, physically, and emotionally in front of the other children and in private. Respondent and the married man have exhibited physical, mental, and emotional abuse on JXXX in the presence of the other children.
n. Respondent has broken down 3 doors in the marital home in anger and fits of RAGE and possible drunken or drug-induced RAGE. JXXX’s office door was obliterated twice with wrenches and hammers, JXXX’s bedroom door was broken down with Respondent’s body flung against the door to gain access so the married man could verbally assault JXXX all in front of the other minor children. The kids observed all of this and called 911 to report it.
o. Respondent has sent JXXX hundreds of harassing, disparaging and racially hateful texts and phone calls.
p. Respondent has filed multiple false police reports against JXXX and JXXX, their oldest son.
q. JXXX has e-mails from the minor children to JXXX and their attorney, Mary Doheny confirming what they hear, experience and detailing what is going on at the home.
14. Judge Santiago has full knowledge of the above mentioned violations of previous court orders and 750 ILCS 501/, but has done nothing to stop it, or to protect JXXX or the children. Again, this is blatant abuse of discretion, not to mention bias against JXXX.
15. JXXX is currently forced to act pro se because Judge Santiago has allowed the Respondent to file numerous false “emergency” petitions and many other frivolous motions that have used up all of JXXX’s financial resources. JXXX now acts with a legal disadvantage directly due to Judge Santiago’s negligence in recognizing and stopping Respondent from filing false documents in this case.
16. Judge Santiago has given Respondent an unfair advantage by allowing her to argue her Motions or Petitions out of order and before Petitioner’s Motions that had been first filed, and then assessing penalties against Petitioner which disallow JXXX to defend himself against the allegations by Respondent.
17. Judge Santiago ruled in favor of the Respondent filed another Emergency Petition with this Court on December 16, 2010 to recover a @$4000 refund check as part of the proceeds of $12,000 she was hiding in these Divorce Proceedings from this Court, JXXX, and the IRS. The money represented left over funds that Respondent denied existed on JXXX and BDZR’s 2008 US Federal Income Tax return and 2 separate Petitions to this Court. Judge Santiago agreed with Respondent that there existed an emergency that Petitioner, JXXX, may abscond with the refund proceeds by forging BDZR’s signature on a 2 party check and ordered the money be returned to Respondent and held in Respondent’s counsel’s escrow account.
18. Judge Santiago has ignored police reports concerning Respondent breaking into JXXX’s home office [twice] and stealing business records. These business records were originals with no other copies available, resulting in complete loss of valuable and necessary records. Additionally, Respondent has deleted valuable and necessary computer files and Judge Santiago does nothing to stop it.
19. Judge Santiago’s favoring toward Respondent has allowed Respondent to dispose of Marital assets without hearings, and without compensation to JXXX, including assets that were exclusively valuable to JXXX.
20. Judge Santiago, at a court appearance in March 6, 2009, threatened JXXX with a remark of even more punitive rulings if JXXX forced a hearing on this matter. Judge Santiago made it clear to JXXX that if JXXX did not accept her ruling, he really wouldn’t like the next one. Judge Santiago’s words, “I’m sorry, did I just not rule in this matter? and “you may not like the next one even more” sent a clear message to JXXX of her intentions and bias.
21. Judge Santiago allowed Respondent’s counsel to question a court reporter, JXXX hired to record a hearing on whether JXXX would be forced to unjustly sign a quit claim deed and other loan documents. The original proceeding was immediately dropped even though it had already started without JXXX present in the courtroom, after Judge Santiago was informed there was a court reporter present. Judge Santiago then called the attorneys into her private chambers for a private meeting. JXXX’s court reporter was denied access despite JXXX’s requests and protest otherwise. When the lawyers and judge re-emerged from Judge Santiago’s chambers and entered the courtroom, Judge Santiago allowed Respondent’s counsel to question and harass said court reporter about who she was, where she was from, how much she was paid, who paid her and who hired her for court that day, over JXXX’s attorney’s objections as to the whole line of questioning and behavior.
22. Judge Santiago, by her rulings and actions in this courtroom, has jeopardized JXXX’s health and his share of the marital assets, including the 2000 Chevrolet Suburban vehicle, and the property located at 179 Downing Road, Buffalo Grove, IL, the marital residence, and his position or standing as far as child custody and arrangements.
23. Judge Santiago’s prejudice against JXXX is so egregious that it is impossible for JXXX to receive a fair trial, or any fair pretrial hearings. Judge Santiago’s actions and inactions has caused JXXX to pay tens of thousands of dollars in unnecessary legal fees over the past 3 ½ years.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
Wherefore, JXXXXXX XXXXXX, Petitioner, prays that this Honorable Court enter an order granting the motion for Substitution of Judge Santiago, and appoint a new fair and impartial judge to preside over this case.
JXXXXXX A XXXXXX acting ProSe
The undersigned, JXXXXXX A XXXXXX, states that he is the Petitioner
in the above captioned cause, that he has read the above and foregoing
MOTION FOR SUBSTITUTION OF JUDGE,
and that under penalties as provided by law pursuant to Section 5/1109
of the Code of Civil Procedure, certifies that the statements set forth in
this instrument are true and correct.
JXXXXXX A XXXXXX ______________________________________________
December 5, 2013 § Leave a comment
I know that we all have submitted documents supporting our claims.To the news as well as to the DOJ whom is here visiting Crook county i mean Cook County il.
All this week at 9:00 PM, WGN will do an investigative report on “Who is Judging the Judges.” I think we need to bombard them with examples of the failures of the JIB; and we need to encourage them to do an investigative report regarding the failure of the ARDC as well, particularly as it relates to Child Reps/ GALs.
Here is the link:
Make a comment on the webpage. Let’s find a contact person for WGN and offer to be interviewed (stating that you supporting documents and others with similar complaints).
Please forward this email to others so that they can take action as well.
October 21, 2013 § Leave a comment
|A new pledge from the campaign|
Posted by David Carlin (campaign founder)
It starts with you
We need everybody to take local positive action to defeat “friends of the courts” and judicial members over reaching into legislative bodies for their personal profit. Remember you are not alone and be silent no more. Educate others to take action follow the money and remove all forms of profit and funding. Lawyers, judges and public servants start many cycles of systemic abuse that create long term negative impact to children, families and communities. Their tactics conceal misconduct and criminal acts of members of the judicial branch. This collective group has placed their greed and profit above human life. EXPOSE THE TRUTH. Please use your talents and resources to educate others to create sustainable positive Non Government Organizations (NGO) to protect children, families, communities and their cultures. Expose the organizations claiming to be doing good but have hidden agendas to suppress the human spirit on a global scale. The Clinton foundation is one group that seeks to suppress others and impose their culture on others under claims of doing good. Educate others to defend their community and culture from “systemic abusers” like the Clinton’s. Why are the Clinton’s allowed to attack the constitution of the United States and conceal contributory murders?Remember political suppression comes in many forms. Many Non-profits are very active in political agendas and abuse federal funding they received in the form of grants. Expose these organizations and demand prosecutions of their management. Demand audits of any organizations abusing public funding, some create fear and hate to further their Non-profit agendas. To expose systemic abusers you must expose the collective group members that profit from the abuse. Fraud and conversion or a transfer of power takes place to fragment the public. Remember systemic abusers must create a conflict to profit, custody battles, forced adoptions, abuse of the elderly, abuse of Heroes, for profit prisons are all issues and cycles that can end if the public takes positive actions. Many cycles of human trafficking start with activist judges rulings, remember judges seek funding in many ways. Activist Judges are not the court and with the appearance of bias they are removed by law and no longer an officer of the court. Any rulings an activist judge makes after the appearance of bias is an unlawful ruling. Law is made by the people not “judicial members”, the rule of law is not what a few “lawyers claim”. The law is what the people demand, remember slavery was once the law. Today cleaver systemic abusers use emerging technology to extort their profit from the people that produce products to contribute to their countries Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Lawyers, Lawyer lobbyists, friends of the courts produce nothing for economic growth. Expose those who produce nothing and commit fraud and conversion from those who do contribute to the GDP.
Please take action in your community.
Want to get involved? See this pledge on Causes